Continuing our commitment to supporting those affected by pseudomyxoma peritonei, appendix cancer and other rare peritoneal malignancies, clinical psychologist Dr Jason Spendelow has joined our board of medical advisors. Jason has been a member of our community for some years and has been key to our series of lockdown online sessions in 2021.
Dr Jason Spendelow
A clinical and coaching psychologist who has been in practice since 2005, Dr Spendelow runs an online practice working with people affected by various medical conditions and disabilities. The tools he uses are evidence-based (backed up by reputable research) and utilise the latest findings from psychology and neuroscience. Jason has a special interest in mens’ mental health and in cancer survivorship. He lost his wife Charlotte, a volunteer and supporter of Pseudomyxoma Survivor in 2017 to PMP after a seven year battle with the disease.
- HCPC-registered Clinical Psychologist
- Chartered member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the BPS Division of Clinical Psychology (DCP)
- Entered on the BPS Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPS)
- Member of the International Society for Coaching Psychology (ISCP)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA)