Contact Pseudomyxoma Survivor
We’re here to support you. If you have questions, we’d love to help.
You can call us
+44 300 30 200 50
+353 1 531 4837
+1 844 696 4478
or you can fax +44 3030 401040
Please be patient, Pseudomyxoma Survivor is staffed purely by volunteers, cancer patients and caregivers ourselves, so we may not always be able to take your call, particularly during holiday periods. We do have voicemail, so please leave your name, contact number and a brief message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that your personal information may be used for marketing purposes - this may be notifying you of fundraising opportunities or informing you of new items available from our webshop. This is not obligatory and you may opt out by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting that your personal information be removed. You may also unsubscribe from our electronic marketing content at any time, by selecting the unsubscribe option.
Your views are very important to us and we take any feedback we receive very seriously. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our work or the way we operate, we would like to hear about it. We appreciate the opportunity your comments give us to learn and improve.
Having trouble with this website?
Please tell us about it so we can get better – we need to know if something isn’t working. And if you want to talk about something you like, that’s good too!
Principles of our complaints procedure
We seek to ensure that:
- complaints are dealt with fairly and impartially
- complaints are listened to and investigated thoroughly
- complaints are acknowledged speedily and recorded
- complaints are dealt with in an appropriate, fair and timely manner
- we learn from the complaint
The complaints procedure
You can make a complaint using by letter or email
Please write to:
9 Ilmington Close
Or email: email@example.com
You can also contact us to discuss any issues or to provide feedback.
We aim to acknowledge your complaint within three working days and to respond to complaints fully within 30 days.
Please be aware that PseudomyxomaSurvivor does not employ staff and is reliant on volunteers for its operation. Most of these volunteers are themselves patients suffering from pseudomyxoma peritonei and therefore there may be times when resources to respond to complaints are not available due to personal matters such as hospital inpatient care. We will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible if a delay is likely in our response.
There may be rare occasions when we choose not to respond to a complaint at all. These include:
- When a complaint is about something that the charity has no direct connection to. In this event we may choose to reply to clear our name but we are not obliged to
- When someone unreasonably pursues a complaint that we have already responded to
- When a complainant is being obviously abusive, prejudiced or offensive in their manner
- When a complainant is harassing a staff member
- When a complaint is incoherent or illegible
- When a complaint has clearly been sent to us and numerous other organisations as part of a bulk mailing or email. In this instance we can chose whether it is necessary for us to reply or not
The charity cannot respond to complaints made anonymously. However, we will investigate the complaint and use the information to improve in any way that we can.
We are proud to support patients and families worldwide. However, we are a charity regulated and governed by the Law of England and Wales. If you believe that relevant charity/non-profit regulations or guidance outside of England and Wales have not been appropriately observed we would be interested in hearing of this and may choose to make changes in response but unfortunately we cannot promise this.
If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact the Charity Commission (0870 333 0123 or http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk) for advice.
Your personal information
If you use our complaints procedure, you are agreeing that we can use any personal information you send us for purposes connected with your complaint. We will only share your personal information with third parties if you have given us permission to do so.